Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The 3 paragraphs in different ways.

I was sitting upon the couch with my feet crossed while the slight chill in the air made it so I had to use a blanket.  My son and I was watching television and the show we were watching was Batman.  My son sat in between the cushions all slumped up slightly fall in-between the two sections of the couch..  His legs of course have not stopped moving.  They were flailing up and down and up and down.  Bonnie, the cat, laid in her spot on the bottom shelf of the television stand.  The warmth from the Satellite box and the TV must be the reason that being her favorite spot.  Any noise she hears will make her eyes slit open just enough to make sure no one is coming to get.


I was hanging out on the couch.  I didn‘t need the heat on due to the excitement going on.  Me and my son watched Batman and the superhero was beating up the bad guy.  My son sat there cheering for Batman to beat up Joker.  He was jumping up and down on the couch saying, pow! Bam! Biff!  This made the cat hide under the television stand.  Bonnie, the cat must of gotten scared while my son was cheering for his favorite caped crusader.  She coward in behind the satellite receiver and watched us two vigilantly as we were hooked on the hero saving the day.


I was curled up in the corner of the couch with my son as we were watching one of our favorite shows, Batman.  My son was eating a candy necklace and yet he still had to move constantly.  He was a little wiggle worm and the show jacked him up a little more.  I’m sure the candy necklace had nothing to do with it.  We can’t just watch Batman without him having some kind of super hero toy in his hand.  This time it was Aquaman.  The cat was moseying across the living room floor probably heading to her food dish when all of a sudden my son jumped off the couch and screamed “POW BIFF BAM.”  The cat darted like no other.  Her claws practically unstitched the area rug.  She ran to the quickest hiding spot possible, in the television stand.  She thinks we can’t get her there but it makes it easy. It’s kind of an oxymoron move on the cats part.  

1 comment:

  1. Nice--three different variations on a single theme, plain, fancy, and double fancy. This is one of the deepest lessons about creative nonfiction--it can become rich without becoming fiction.

    ReplyDelete