Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pick one topic to get paid to talk about

Being very poor I would love the chance to make a little more money.  To top it off, make money to talk and let alone talk about something I really enjoy.  I love to just blab and my wife will tell you it is so annoying.  I am like a little barking dog that wont stop yelping over a vehicle driving past the yard.  I go one an on about whatever the subject is and almost go over board on the topic.  I really have a lot of things that I enjoy so to pick just one topic to gab about is going to be very difficult.  Life is very joyful for me for the most part.  Everyone has their ups and downs but we all like to have joy in our lives.
That was almost to easy to pick once I started writing about what I was going to write about.  I would definitely have to pick joy.  Yes, joy isn’t a person, place, but could be a thing.  It can be a thing in the manner that it can be happiness.  Joy can be spread to others like a disease we all would want.  Imagine if there was a disease of joy.  Your side effects of the disease could be happiness, love, fun, and many other exciting terms of endearment. We wouldn’t have to find a cure unless it became such and intense joy that people couldn’t wipe the smile from their face.  The only kind of doctors we would need in this world is a plastic surgeon to remove the smile or we would all be walking around like the joker on the show batman.  Could you imagine the joy of walking around and seeing everyone happy?  There would be no crime because joy includes philanthropy to an extent.  You would already be happy and wouldn’t need to steal someone’s money to be happy or their jewels.  Drugs would be non existent due to the fact you would have natural serotonin and a natural high.  I think the American dream for everyone is to have joy in your life.  Joy isn’t just a simple fact of happiness it is the fact of fulfillment. Fulfillment in a life is every good emotion that can give you a natural high and make you feel on top of the world.  World peace could be achieved by joy through out all the different countries and cultures.  Joy for some would be a full stomach and for others would be a wallet full of money but its all the same when it comes down to it.
I feel like if someone told you to choose one emotion to be most people wouldn’t think of joy.  They don’t see joy as a vast spread of emotions.  Yeah you could choose to be excited but excited doesn’t include all the emotions like joy does.  Joy includes excitement.  You cannot have excitement without enjoying something or having a joy or happiness toward something or a certain situation.  I think everyone could have it if they let it in.  Joy is blocked on a daily basis by stress and other survival activities.

1 comment:

  1. This is something you've thought about before, eh? Is there a religious aspect in the background? Highly unusual topic--never seen anything even close in all the years I've used the prompt; most people want to talk about cars, cats, their kid, and so on.

    ReplyDelete