Saturday, October 29, 2011

My list which could have gone on forever

1.  I work hard for everything I have.
2.  I’m to proud to admit I am wrong.
3.  The way I think may be different but it’s like I can see things clearer then most.
4.  I have a heard time with school work.
5.  I am the best at doing things once I do it one time.
6.  My body has severe arthritis all through it to the point I am almost disabled.
7.  When I was 3 I stole for the first time and burned down the forest.
8.  I am not proud of my past.
9.  I feel so bad for my daughter because her mom is horrible.
10.  My cats drive my wife crazier then I do, I hope.
11.  I always seem to go out of my way to help people maybe to get them to like me.
12.  I’m so laid back it makes people mad.
13.  I did karate for about 8 years.
14.  I love playing sports but I was to shy to play in school.
15.  I love to help people out and put them before me.
16.  My house is so spotless.
17  My favorite food is my wife’s spaghetti sauce.
18.  I have been doing electrical for 16 years or so.
19.  Some times I can write better then a women but most of the time it looks like a child wrote it.
20.  I am a great cook and it makes my wife jealous so she will secretly eat it and tell me she didn’t.
21.  The grass on my lawn is always so long no matter how much I cut it.
22.  I love to read adventure books but cannot find any to read.
23.  I had a horrific child hood and was recently diagnosed with PTSD.
24.  I sleep with a sleep apnea machine and it is so embarrassing.
25.  I don’t believe in ghost but they scare me so much.  If I ever saw one I’d kill myself.
26.  I just started using chew and my wife doesn’t know.
27.  Being an alcoholic I had to stop and it has been 9 months.
28.  I wish I could have done something different with my life.

1 comment:

  1. 19!

    I had a guy once run up to me just before class. "I have to cut class, Goldfine--I've got girlfriend problems I have to take care of."

    "Aw, come to class, I'll teach you to write so sweet you can charm that girl right out of the trees."

    He stared at me. "I'd have to be a girl to write like that!"

    Put me in my place! That's what the guys all think--you have to be a sissy-man to write well!

    Or did you just mean your handwriting?

    Nice list!

    ReplyDelete